Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Are NYX Jumbo eyeshadow pencils to be worn as a base only?

I purchased NYX jumbo cream eyeshadow pencils. They are easier for me to apply rather than having to use a brush. Wearing vivid eyeshadow was once a trend of the 1980's, however, I noticed it has made a comeback. I've watched youtube videos. On every tutorial they use the jumbo pencils as a base before applying the matte eyeshadow. MY QUESTION: I WAS WONDERING IF I COULD 1ST APPLY A SHADE STICK FOR MY BASE %26amp; THEN APPLY THE NYX SHADOW STICK ON TOP???Are NYX Jumbo eyeshadow pencils to be worn as a base only?
I've used the NYX jumbo pencils as both a base and eyeshadow. You can wear it either way. I love using it as a base because it really brings out my eyeshadows. However, using them as an eyeshadow works as well. I love the NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencils.Are NYX Jumbo eyeshadow pencils to be worn as a base only?
yeah, you can do that and it would work fine, there's nothing wrong with it at all! and it looks cuter too cause it stays on longer because of the base and then it makes your eyes pop more! good luck! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color