Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Can jumbo eye pencils be used as an eyeshadow base?

Do Nyx jumbo pencils work good for an eyeshadow base/primer?Can jumbo eye pencils be used as an eyeshadow base?
Absolutely! the Milk pencil makes a fantastic base for most colors.





I've never had any problems with oil, but I don't have oily lids. If this is a concern of yours, maybe try a primer with the jumbo pencil on top.





Hope this helps! :)Can jumbo eye pencils be used as an eyeshadow base?
I got that NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk and I hated it as an eyeshadow base. It has some microscopic, and I mean.. tiny particles of wax which are annoying, and shows up when I put on eyeshadow.





It creases after about 20 minutes and it's not even sticky enough for a base.





It's hard to blend too


I like the black as an eyeliner though... on my waterline. decent enough.





I use HiP Cream Shadow Paint as a primer, then as a base, a revlon cream shadow
Im dying to place my order with NYX.COM for the Jumbo Pencils


Ok the NYX JP can be used as a BASE but ONLY as a secondary base like meaning under UDPP these do crease. if used allot. so to help prevent creasing use another base first like UDPP or a MAC paint pot. I'm going to use mine to bring out the vibrancy of the color of the eyeshadow.
yes, just like the MAC shadesticks, the milk(white) one is freaking great I use it all the time, and some of the colored ones when I an\m using an eyeshadow that is not so pigmented.





NYX is having a sale now! 50% off everything on their site BTW
Yeah, most jumbo eye pencil can be used as an eyeshadow base but sometimes they are really oily.
they can, just dont use black, it wont look as nice! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color