Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How do I use fuchsia pink eyeshadow?

I just bought MAC fuchsia eyeshadow and it looked so pretty and I want to wear it. How can I wear it without looking like I have an eye infection since it is bright pink. Please give me some tips as to where on the eye I should place it so it looks nice. thank you : )How do I use fuchsia pink eyeshadow?
well depending how you want to look cute and subtle or dramatic?..








well obviously you want to stand out since you bought it..lol.. so lets see there are many ways..





try the light color like a pale white with a shimmer or a lighter pink with a shimmer on top by your brow and right on your eye lid leave the middle clear.. thats where you apply the fuchsia color in an upside down moon shape with the shape of your eye.. and a little on the innner and outer edge you give you that pulled together look.. best of luck hopefully you can make it happenHow do I use fuchsia pink eyeshadow?
mix it with a shade darker than your skin or mix it with a baby blue.
GO TO....www.covergirl.com
I wouldn't wear it. It sounds too harsh a color and since you are already doubting how it would look near your eyes, I would go with your first instinct and not wear it.
Try to put it as a strike line right on the upper of ur eyes, u can make a cat's eyes effects too. give natural shade around, maybe 1 level darker of ur skin color. Just never put it too much up or under ur eyes-it'll make ur eyes looks like itchy! Fuschia really nice to use as strike line, be creative!
If this is from the Barbie Loves MAC collection I bet it will work. Check the website, look at the dropdown menu under looks. The artist will use 5 different colors sometimes just for eyes. I don't take the time to do anything that elaborate, but with a little practice you should look great. Apply the fushcia on the inner part of your eyelid, you can use a brown, taupe or shimmery metallic shade on the crease. Blending is important, line your eyelids and apply lots of mascara. With such a strong eye look I'd play down the other parts of your face, light blush and a soft lip color. This should be a great evening look. Wear it and make Barbie come to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color