Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pink eyeshadow = too girly?

Honestly, do you think it's too girly and a bit trashy? No offence to those who do wear it, I'm only asking this because someone told me that is what they think. Now when I go to my new school, I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea of me. So I was thinking of wearing pink eyeshadow everyday. But I don't want people thinking I'm too girly and trashy. So I want to wear this make-up everyday for school. But I don't know about the pink eyeshadow. Oh, and besides the eyeshadow, I want to wear the other makeup she is wearing too. Thanks





http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3029118/0~23鈥?/a>Pink eyeshadow = too girly?
it depends how u wear it. pink eyeshadow can be really girly, i wear it all the time and i'm super girly, but it can also look rocker chic like avril's black and pink look, and edgy like MAC's black %26amp; pink hello kitty line. either way it's definitely not trashy!


i like the makeup on the girl in the link, it looks totally natural though. maybe u could go for something a little more noticeable?


xoxo! %26lt;33Pink eyeshadow = too girly?
No, I don't think that wearing pink eye shadow is wrong. It's wrong if people judge you by your make up that makes them trashy and worthless. Don't worry I wear pink eye shadow and I don't care what people think, cause there is nothing wrong with it. So go ahead and wear it, it doesn't mean that your are a different person. Plus it's cute ;]
depending on your skin tone..and the shade of pink


the shimmer blah blah..and how you wear it





from the looks of the girl in the picture


she doesnt look trashy


however i hate pink eye shadow


it looks gross


but try to pull it off with other coloured


dark brown for a day time smokey eye





or black for the ultimate smokey eyes





I just prefer brown as my neutrals
I don't like wearing pink eyeshadow because it looks like I have tired eyes and dark circles when wearing it...
i think it depends on skin tone and the shade of pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color