Thursday, December 10, 2009

Red hair with pink eyeshadow?

I was thinking about dying my hair red but my friend told me to never try to wear pink eyeshadow than cause it would look horrible, pink eyeshadow is my favorite, what do you think?Red hair with pink eyeshadow?
depends most on the face and the shade of pink you really like, i think it'll look fine though, most the time hair and makeup dont interfer with one anotherRed hair with pink eyeshadow?
The whole redheads can't wear pink is complete bull. My friend has gorgeous red hair and she's a complete girly girl - and, like you, her favourite eyeshadow is pink! It really depends, however, on the pink - different pinks will suit different people, depending on your eye colour, skin tone, shade of red hair, etcetera. So have fun, experiment with different colours and good luck!
Pink eyeshadow can be a problem because it can redden your eyes,and make you look like you've been crying. I think you could still wear it with red hair but you would need to experiment with the shade and application. I think it's best to use natural coulors or you're at risk of looking overdone.
She's right, pink eye shadow would NOT look good w/red hair. Maybe if you dyed it a redish brown it would look ok. Hey, I have an idea, dye your hair pink and wear red eye shadow!!! lol j/k
Like, if you really wanna get red hair, get it...





and pink eyeshadow MIGHT work, it depends on your face





=]





-M
well my friend has red hair, and she always wears pink eye shadow, i say go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color