Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Is it a rule that women over 40 should only wear neutral eyeshadow and eye pencils? I have to throw away my?

purple and green?Is it a rule that women over 40 should only wear neutral eyeshadow and eye pencils? I have to throw away my?
Wear what you like...I've never heard that ';neutrals only over 40'; thing, and I'm 44. I wear a lot of earth tones (when I wear eyeshadow), but then I have brown eyes...browns, greens, oranges, golds...but also some pinks and purples.Is it a rule that women over 40 should only wear neutral eyeshadow and eye pencils? I have to throw away my?
A woman over 40 can look just as good as a 20 year old woman. If you are referring to yourself don't let age stop you.
No way!





Rock whatever looks good!
I'd say no!


If you can work it, go for it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color