Wednesday, December 2, 2009

NYX Jumbo eyeshadow pencils...?

Are they good to be used as an eyeshadow base? Or do they crease too much?NYX Jumbo eyeshadow pencils...?
They are amazing as eyeshadow bases! Don't use too much, or they have a chance of creasing. Hope you like them!NYX Jumbo eyeshadow pencils...?
They don't crease. I use this in ';milk'; (white color) when I want to make bright colors pop. However, they tend to dry my skin out so I start with another base before apply it. First, I start off with Too Faced ';Shadow Insurance'; is apply that to both my lids. Then, I rub the NYX pencil on my finger and apply that to both lids also. After that, apply your shadow and you're done. I only use this for bright, intense colors only though (or colors that I wish were brighter and more intense.) If you're looking for an every day base for neutral color shadows, I'd go with Too Faced ';Shadow Insurance'; and skip the NYX. If you like using bright colors, definately go with the NYX pencil in ';milk'; because it really brings out the colors -but use another base that isn't so drying before applying this. Hope that helps =)
It depends on your skin type.


If you have oily to combination skin they will crease like crazy!!


But if you have normal to dry skin and you apply a very thin coat and blend it out really well it will work great.


I always use a primer under my NYX pencils though, like too faced shadow insurance or udpp, even loreal decrease.


But the nyx pencils are really sticky so they do hold onto shadows really well, but unless you really sheer out the product they will crease.


I would recomend you just be sure to use a primer first.
When I use the NYX jumbo pencils I sill apply a base like Urban Decay Primer Potion first. Otherwise I tend to get some creasing. Here are some more uses for the NYX pencils and a review http://blog.musthavemakeup.com/?p=124
they're great as a base. they do crease if you put too much on... if you put just enough, then you won't have a problem. they're awesome... and cheap.. :)
yes when you use a little bit and smear over lid with finger, make whatever e/s shadow color you apply pop.





They will crease too much if you lay it on thickly
i use the milk or black bean for eyeshadow base...they r great....wont crease

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color