Thursday, December 3, 2009

Im looking for baby pink eyeshadow.. who makes the best?

Im looking for this shade and want to know what company makes it that I can easily find and goes on really good? I have MAC ';pink vivid'; and it doesn't go on good.. its an old color.Im looking for baby pink eyeshadow.. who makes the best?
loreal eyeshadow or at walgreens they have iquads its all eyeshadow its really cuteIm looking for baby pink eyeshadow.. who makes the best?
http://uma.chanel.com/product.php?chnprd=MAEMU29L
The best brand to buy is loreal, Rimmel london ,or revlon. They are cheap at walmart, cvs ,and walgreens. they also last the longest
... :):):):):):):)......isadora- the color shows up well, but it's not to the point of being cheesy. lol
Victoria's Secret brands are pretty good too. Or the other ones at the store. You can go there and try it on yourself too. You can do it when you arrive at the mall, and then when you're about to leave, check the mirror to see if it's good and not smudge-y or anything.
janes EyeZing in Sungloss 3$ in most stores or if you want a trio try MaxFactors Blushing Pink
OMG.


I hate wearing makeup, except for revlon's eye shadow!


it's like moist kind of in this dark rectangular thing with like four colours in it, and it has this SUPER cute light pink eye shadow that is like my favorite thing makeup wise to wearrr!
Lovey Dovey by Clinique is the best pink eyeshadow. It actually shows up pink, and stays on all day.
Avon and Mary-Kay. I have a really nice one in silk rose. realy cute, but I'm not sure if they have it any more. But, covergirl or Almay work well 2.
You can find good eyeshadow in Sephora.
Mary Kay's Cotton Candy Eye Shadow. You can check it out at


www.marykay.com/akosmoore.
it depends on the quality of the makeup you want and how much money you are willing to spend.





My makeup always lasts a long time so I'm willing to pay more money ($13) at MAC to get one eyeshadow that I really like and that will last me a long time.





However you can still find really good makeup by Covergirl and Revlon and all those brands. I just prefer MAC, in the end its up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color