Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is a good pink eyeshadow?

I have blue-green eyes, and many people have told me I'd look gorgeous in pink eyeshadow. The pinks I have all look white when I put them on!


What is a inexpensive pink eyeshadow I could easily get at Walgreens or Wal-Mart? It can't be too bold, I'm only 13.


I like the way Cady Heron (Lindsey Lohan) wears pink eyeshadow in Mean Girls! I'm trying to get that effect.





Thank you!What is a good pink eyeshadow?
NYColor has a great shimmery pink.What is a good pink eyeshadow?
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush in the nail-polish type tube!!!!! It's subtle, but not too much and it's glittery!!!! I LOVE IT %26amp; I've received tons of complements on it!!!!
MAC makes great eyeshadow. You're bound to find a shade of pink that you love there! They're not too pricey.. around 14$


Trust me, it's worth it. It'll last a long time too. If you go cheap for eyeshadows the pigments are not as good and the colour will wear off.
MAC has a color called expensive pink its gorgeous but you could try revlon their eye shadow is ok
i get my eye shadows at icing or walmart. at walmart i get either maybeline or cover girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color