Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where can I get some hot pink eyeshadow? ?

i really want some even though i dont think it would look good with the green-colored eyes i have but if u know where any is at plz tell me. : )Where can I get some hot pink eyeshadow? ?
I like MAC's Passionate e/s (if you want a bright fuschia) and Stars N Rockets (for a bright purple pink).





I also love love love a brand called LimeCrime, I would try their highly pigmented ';magic eye dust' in either poodle pink or prima donna for that hot pink :)


http://www.limecrimemakeup.com/index.php鈥?/a>Where can I get some hot pink eyeshadow? ?
Hot Pink! What an interesting choice(:


There are many places to get hot pink


eyeshadow, such as hot topic, claires,


and most likely if you search the shelves


in the beauty section of most stores


they should be located there. I found a


picture of one at Nordstrom.com, it's


a little pricey, but i hope it's exactly what


you mean! http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3022621/0~2377897~2377898~6020424~6008439mediumthumbnail=Y%26amp;origin=category%26amp;searchtype=%26amp;pbo=6008439%26amp;P=1 it's $42.00 try looking at target's and walmarts.


good luck! :D
L'Oreal HIP eyeshadow duo in Adventurous


Micabella #81 Resonance


MAC Passionate (I think it's only available at the stores though)


Makeup Forever Iridescent Fuschia 951





These are some of the ones I have and like. Good luck!
Hey check out my makeup web site you can give yourself a virtual makeover and i have all kinds of makeup on there with the virtual makeover you can put each kind on and see that you like best. www.marykay.com/tinaosborn I hope that helps
Here ya go 2 awesome vibrant pigment colors.





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>
sephora
hot topic
at a beauty shop and at a mall
MAC store

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color