Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm 11 and I want to get a light pink eyeshadow, ONLY for special occasions.?

I wouldn't use too much or anything. It's just that when I want to feel special and stuff I want a color product...


But my mom is saying no. What should I do?I'm 11 and I want to get a light pink eyeshadow, ONLY for special occasions.?
Just keep at it, she might give in. I remember when I was 11, wanting some make up and my mum saying no...but it's not like all my friends were doing it, so I didn't particularly feel excluded. Just try, and if she says no just wait it out for a couple of years. It'll be all the more exciting because you'll be able to wear it all the time! And you can do a lot more extreme things =)





Good luck, yeah!I'm 11 and I want to get a light pink eyeshadow, ONLY for special occasions.?
Well it is a young age, but at least you have a plan of only wearing it for special occassions!! But it really comes down to what your mom wants and will allow you to wear. Is eyeshadow your only interest? Perhaps you can convince her to let you wear some light pink lipgloss?





I can see where your mom is coming from since eye makeup tends to look more overdone. Just keep in mind that what you wear reflects on how she has raised you and maybe that's why she is concerned.





You can also try asking her to put it on you and tell her that if she doesn't like the way it looks, you won't wear it. That way you can try it on, see if it looks good and she can still make the final decision.
best listen to your mum, or ask her to apply it, and keep it somewhere you will not touch it.


She might worry about your skin health, or that you might start wearing makeup to school, or a hundred other things.


Maybe you could talk about it rationally, without fighting.


I tend to apply small amounts of makeup to my daughter when I put some on, as long as we are at home or for special occasions.
do it anyway. you can get some cheap eyeshadow for about 拢3 in boots. I think its no17 the brand and itz really pink.


Maybe if your mum sees how good it looks on you she'll change her mind.


ask her how old she was when you 1st tried make up and how she felt about waning to experiment with it. ask her for her advice.
you remind me of myself, my first makeup was a light pink eye shadow too, my mom only let me use in on sundays, luckily, my best advice would be to just not wear it, once people start to see you wearing makeup, they think you look weird without it, thats what i wished i would have done.
I think 11 is too young to wear a lot of make up...





I had to wait until I was in 8th grade! I made it though! I really think you'll do just fine until whenever your mom says it's okay for you to wear make up. Hang in there! = )
you're 11.


you shouldn't be on here and you shouldn't be wearing makeup for any occasion.


you're wayyy to young!
leave it only...... i started to wear make up without my moms premission when i was your age and I wore real make up but if its just for special occasion then dont bother itll just make her mad
nope pink is





U.G.l.Y
then get it
you don't need it at your age

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color