Thursday, December 3, 2009

Layering with pink eyeshadow?

I do layers, you know, the darkest on the lid, the lightest at the brow. But, I got this dark pink that is just lovely. The only problem is that with other shades of pinks, it looks cheap and awful. What colors should I use with the pink to really bring out the green of my eyes?Layering with pink eyeshadow?
I have hazel eyes, and I am always trying to make them look more green.. Heres My Secret: First, apply the Pink all over your lid, and a little above. Then, use a caramel brown to line your upper lid, very lightly, then use a beige or light brown or even a gold/yellow to dust above the lid up towards the brow. I'm not sure if it will work for you, but every time i do my makeup like that i get tons of complements on how green my eyes look! Hope this helps!!Layering with pink eyeshadow?
gray or almost black


green


purple
A darkish purple might be nice. I always just experiment with loads of different colours or get ideas from magazines

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color