Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do you think pinks, purples, blues, and greens are cheesy eyeshadow colors? Do you think naturals are better?

I think colored eyeshadows are cheesy looking.


I personally think you should go with natural colors.


But I want to know what you think!Do you think pinks, purples, blues, and greens are cheesy eyeshadow colors? Do you think naturals are better?
People can definatly overdo it, but I love neutral colors and colors. The color eyeshadow that I use are from Cover girl, because they have the different color pack. You are supposed to put the medium color from the lash line to the brow bone, then I put the darker shade in the crease, then the lightest near the eyebrow and it looks awesome because all the colors blend together. I personally stick with lighter colors like pinks or purples because I have blue eyes. If you use darker colors I think too that some people who don't put it on right look like clowns. When I go out to the clubs or bars is when I use colors. the color by Cover girl I use is called Dance party, and it is my all time favorite color eyeshadow. It all depends on what color eyes and skin tone you have to find the right colors for you.Do you think pinks, purples, blues, and greens are cheesy eyeshadow colors? Do you think naturals are better?
If your going to use vibrant colours for eyeshadow the rest of your makeup has to be minimal (no Scarlett red lipstick) and try to wear a solid colour shirt (black or white) so that you don't look overdone.


Besos


Khetani
I dont know, i use silver
i think what u think. :-)
i wouldn't say the blues/purples/greens are ';cheesy,'; they're just very trendy, cliche, and boring. you see them most commonly on the exact same shallow fashion-core indie fashionistas who strive for a unique look, only to end up looking exactly the same as all their friends, with the choppy black/white zebra bob, black jeans, etc.





lame.
I love neutrals like browns and light light pinks.
It all depends, on the outfit you're wearing, where you're going, what you are going to be doing. Like, I have a purple shirt, and I noticed when I use this light lavender eyeshadow, it really makes my eyes POP, but when I wear a different color shirt, I just look like somebody who seriously needs make-up help.. But, most the time naturals are much better. and, prettier, in my opinion.
I love wearing green eyeshadow


It looks wild and funky


And it blends very well with fair skin


=)
I think naturals are better, but pinks and purples can work sometimes.
Natural makeup colors are always best, because it allows for your natural beauty to shine through. When your makeup is so noticeable that it becomes the first thing people notice about you, then it is not right for you. If you pair those 'cheesy' colors with the natural ones, you can get away with them though.
i use pinks......but i dont over do it its a wintery look and i dont put too much on i love natrual colors on the upper part of my eye a soft gold or shimmery brown always looks nice on me but a pale pink or a shimmery pale pink always looks great on me because im black and im yella bone so i try to find something mild and not all crazy out there but earth tones are really in
I think that using colored eyeshadows are okay...as long as you don't overdo it...and as long as you know what you're doing.


But, in my opinion, I don't think anyone should wear light blue...because people tend to really overdo it with that color. blech.
Naturals are better
It depends on what your skin complexion is.
i like natural colors best because it is natural and it goes with your skin best and it is not too much its just simple and basic
I LOVE pink eye shadows, especially w/blue eyes.


I also have a favorit bluish/purplish eye shadow that I wear, it's the same color as my eyes.


Maybe your teacher just wore way too much of it!!!


Wear what looks good on YOU! Everyones different, some ppl jus never figure it out! :)
no eye shadow colour i cheesy..it should look good on u..i love all colours from christian dior..especially the 5 colour palette..u can use 5 colours,blend them to achieve the desired look..but for office wear one should stick to natural colours....other colours are for an intense and dramatic look for parties...one should experiment..naturals are great..but while u r young,energetic,fresh u must opt for bright shades...they look happy too....u got ur whole life left to wear naturals....
I have a preference for naturals. Colors can create a dramatic and interesting effect, but you have to be really careful in you creativity because it's easy to overdo a makeup scheme. Maybe it would be interesting to use all neutrals except for one colorful color; the neutral will tone down the color, and the colorful shade will make the neutrals more shocking and interesting.
It depends on how you use it.
I used to wear natural looking ones but Lily Allen wears bright red and yellow and green and it looks wayyyyyy good!


So im starting to wear bright eye shadows now lol


Looks awesome.


x.x.x
I think it depends on how you wear them... if they are light, or sheer.. I love colors on people, they can really make an outfit, or make their eyes pop... but if they put it on too heavy its tacky.
pinks purples blues and greens look right on the right person. if it doesn't look good on you, go with the naturals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color