Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What colour eyeshadow to match purple/pink eyeliner?

I have dark brown hair and brown eyes, and i have quite pale skin with a touch of olive, if that makes sense! (im not sure yet how to include pictures on here that everyone can see as not everyone can see facebook ones!) ideas there?





I have hot pink glitter liquid eyeliner and i'm just about to buy another, but in purple. I'm wondering what kind of eyeshadow, and what colour should i buy that will go well with these eyeliners? also what kind of colours do you think would work well with my 'colouring'. and does anyone know how you can get that smokey/dark eyelook, becuz everytime i try i look like i've given myself a black eye!


Help! i'm so clueless!! lolWhat colour eyeshadow to match purple/pink eyeliner?
ooh gold would look gorgeous!What colour eyeshadow to match purple/pink eyeliner?
To be honest, hot pink or purple glitter is not the best thing for brown eyes. It says ';look I am a little girl playing around in glitter';. Plus on your skin tone, it just would not work at all. For brown eyes, I would do a touch of black eyeliner and a mauve eyeshadow. You could also do an olive green shadow to help bring the eyes out.





For smokey eyes, check out videos on youtube. Just search ';smokey eye';, I think Enkore has some good ones.
black would look nice, you need to smudge it though at the top and bottom so it doesnt look like u have a black eye lol
either gold....


or......





bright green!!!
ivory/cream/bone coloured eyeshadow =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color