Thursday, June 24, 2010

Natural eyeshadow for 13 year old?

What is a really pretty eyeshadow to wear for a 13 year old? I am currently wearing (I wear ALL my makeup very natural I hate dark makeup). I either wear light brown with a bronze-gold tapped on top, or I wear the light brown with a shimmery vanilla color tapped on top. What are some other really pretty colors I can wear for that natural look?Natural eyeshadow for 13 year old?
cheap:


covergirl in golden sunrise


maybelline roller color in shimmer


not so cheap:


urban decay in half baked


mac in rompNatural eyeshadow for 13 year old?
im not going to be mean but why not wear dark makeup or whatever i like looking different but im not insanely bright makeup.


dont be afraid to try new colors or new styles do whatever you want to do.





but i would suggest to try on the makeup style a day before you are going to wear it like on a saturday or sunday...just to try it out!
try a light pink or or purple!


the purple would bring out your eyes alot!!





Hope that helps!
bronze or gold even a dark shiny brown. try to go darker, not lighter


silver is good for if ur going to the movies or something at night
deffintly natural colors like brown, or blue looks good 2
pale pinks, browns, golds,


colors
kids today are WAY beyond their ages. i say NONE little girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color