Thursday, June 24, 2010

Photos of professional, natural-looking formal makeup (with silver eyeshadow)?

I'm looking for photos of people (celebrities, models, etc.) wearing natural-looking makeup suitable for a formal; particularly those wearing silver/grey eyeshadow.





My formal's coming up soon and I want some good quality photos of silver eye makeup to show the makeup artist. So far I would like really shimmery silver eyes and natural rosy lips and cheeks.





If anyone has any tips for the eye makeup please answer!Photos of professional, natural-looking formal makeup (with silver eyeshadow)?
I think natural shadow this a blend of silver liner(glitter) liner would look more appealing in the photos or maybe light silver in corner of eyes..in my opinion but your idea is very falltering aswell.Photos of professional, natural-looking formal makeup (with silver eyeshadow)?
KRYOLAN MAKEUP .


http://www.kryolancosmetics.com.au/
  • losing hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color