Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pls suggest at least 3 MAC eyeshadow shades that is for everyday use? I love natural or earth colors.?

You could give as many as you can... but it would help me more if you also have dark brown eyes and with medium brown or tan complexion like me.Pls suggest at least 3 MAC eyeshadow shades that is for everyday use? I love natural or earth colors.?
I love the green eyeshadow combo of


moss scape (dark green paint pot)


juxt (light green)


flourishing (dark green)





put the moss scape on with an eyeshadow brush *different than the one you use for your powder shadow* up to your crease





apply juxt with your powder eyeshadow brush to the whole lid, up to the brow which will give you the highlights because the moss scape is darker





apply flourishing to the outter corner of you eye to about halfway into the lid to the crease and then put some on your crease to blend everything in.Pls suggest at least 3 MAC eyeshadow shades that is for everyday use? I love natural or earth colors.?
Tilt, Idol Eyes, Illegal Cargo
I can only name 1, which i use almost every single day.





Brun.
my favorite is woodwinked, and its a brownish color, with a good shimmery finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color