Thursday, June 24, 2010

Eyeshadow problem... which color looks natural on pale skin?

i always have trouble with eyeshadow i'm really pale. i was gonna try maybelline expertwear eyeshadow quad. do you think sunlit bronze or enchanted forest would look good on my pale skin?Eyeshadow problem... which color looks natural on pale skin?
I am pale and if I want to go for a natural look, I use pale to medium pinks, beige/tan, and light browns all over my lids. I use ivory/white under my eye brows or just above my eye liner. Bright pinks, dark browns, golds are usually too harse. Dark smokey greys are still ok for a night time more dramatic look. I think blues, greens, and purples are just trashy and should only be used for certain occasions.Eyeshadow problem... which color looks natural on pale skin?
probaly like a shimmer eyeshadow, or if want to use a darker shadow trying using a broner that fits your skin color so you don't look so pale.
What color's your hair? Well I'm blonde and have fair skin so any color pretty much looks good on me. I suggest a light pink. Or shimmery white or grey. A light Purple would also look good. This with some pink lipgloss will look ah-mazing! Remember to not overapply! :)
Yes those colours sound good. Earth tones will make the skin warmer looking and look natural.
I have pale skin, too, so I understand your plight. Bronzes and greens may look a bit awkward. Some browns may be fine. You may want to head toward warmer grays; lavender is also a nice color that isn't too dark.





Keep in mind, it also depends on your hair color.
try using Revlon 12Hour ColorStay Eyeshadow. It comes in a palette of 4 colors and they have lots of colors so you are sure to find one that you like and is neutral to suit your complexion. Plus it is a great way to cover up dark circles under your eye! Just use a color that is slightly lighter than your skin tone if you use it for dark circles. You can find this at walmart and other places! Try them! you'll love them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color