Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have got green contacts,dark green. And my natural eye color is brown. What eyeshadow colors can I use?

Green eyeshadow looke great with brown eyes, and vice versa.I have got green contacts,dark green. And my natural eye color is brown. What eyeshadow colors can I use?
Purple is THE best color to accentuate green eyes- also pinks and reddish shades are good too.I have got green contacts,dark green. And my natural eye color is brown. What eyeshadow colors can I use?
i like dark eyeliner only.
a naturall color
i have blue eyes and i use brown so with green i would try a light to golden brown or a light sky blue
As long as you're sticking to nice mute tones, earth tones, or anything thats not flourescent there's nothing you can't do! Choose a colour that best reflects your mood and your outfits; warm earth tones work best with brown and green and can go with any type of clothing!


Explore and try new things! you'll never know what you like or look good in until you do!
well you can get the eye make-up that is for brown and green eyes but it is up to you
Here are the best:


-Woodland (shadow)


- Gold Leaf (shadow)


- Copper Beach (shadow)


-Bronze (eyeliner)


These are Mary Kay products.
I am a Beauty Consultant, Here is my Website and you can do a virtual makeover with colors to see what would look best with your eyes and hair. It's all FREE too! Hope this helps. Good Luck!
purple or gold
depends on your skin tone. greenish blue metalic works best.
well i have hazel eyes ( a mix between green and brown ) and i've always used browns and dark dark reds
You also need to go with your skin tones. If you go to marykay.com they have a whole way of showing you with your best skin tones, and eye color etc. on real peoples skin
What ever you think is best for you. you dont need to ask other people for the answer
i think blue green owuld be the best color. but it also depends on what kinda dress you wear. and how do you wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color