Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I am suppose to wear a hot pink dress for a wedding. What color eyeshadow should I wear?

I have dark brown eyes...almost blk..I am suppose to wear a hot pink dress for a wedding. What color eyeshadow should I wear?
I say neutral colors...like gold....brownI am suppose to wear a hot pink dress for a wedding. What color eyeshadow should I wear?
What color will you be accessorizing with? (Jewelry, shoes, etc.)





If you are using silver, the perfect shade is mark.'s i-mark in Glitterati ($4). Or, you could use their most popular shade Fairy Dust, which is just a very light subtle pink.





Have fun experimenting with your makeup look.
Don't wear the same color eyeshadow as your dress. It looks tacky. Instead try using a bronze color eyeshadow. It looks natural and attractive. If you want something a little more drastic you could try a gray/black for a 'smoky' eye look. Good luck! Have fun at the wedding!
I say go for a light brown shimmery (no glitter, just shimmer) eyeshadow and pearl/cream-colored eyeshadow to highlight the eyebrows. Definitely go for a natural look if it is a hot pink dress.
probably best to go for a more natural look, dont wanna over do it all!


i think that gold wud look really nice, wiv some mascara, and maybe abit of brown eyeliner


just sumthing nice %26amp; natural looking
be natural, @ weddings, things are pretty formal, you wouldnt wanna be matching w/ you dress, but just try some neutral colors....
I suggest you wear a silver/metallic eyeshadow. Silver and pink look so great together. *_*
Wear a shimmery eyeshadow that is close to your skin tone. You're wearing a bright dress and that should be the focus!


hope I helped! monica
You probably wear light pinky-gold eyeshadow with hints of brown too. I have dark brown eyes and I think this color looks the best!


-
ok i would wear a white or a more natural color and dont plan on wearing the color of the dress....you dont want to stand out that much!





haha :-)
Silver Or Gold.. just not bot together.. ;P Or if you are wearing accessories match your eyeshadow with that..
My first choice would be browns. Second choice would be pinks. But browns are probably better.
well.


gold.


yup gold.
I think you should where neutral tones...brown, beige, and cream...with a little shimmer in them...not flat...





Have fun!
A nice light green shadow. Not much of it either. Or else you will look tacky.
-black


-gold


-lilac





any of those three would look good, i think!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCVVGpjXn鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color