Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Eyeshadow colors for pink hair?

What are some eyeshadow colors that will look good with my pink hair?


Btw i have green eyes too.


Also, as a bonus, lol, what is a good way to apply eyeliner?


i usually do it really thick, and wear orange eyeshadow.


im totally againts stereotypes, but so you can get a better idea, ill say im scene.


thats just wat people tell me.


thanks!Eyeshadow colors for pink hair?
Eh, don't let people say to get rid of the pink. Pink rocks and yeah, stereotypes suck! lol





With you liner, you can stick to the tick if you want, thats fine. You can also go with another color of liner? You can buy pretty much any at Hot Topic pretty cheap, like a $1 or so a stick I think.





Eyeshadow, if you have bright pink hair then you could try a peach type of color, that won't clash, or a strawberry color. If its a dark pink, silver, grey, black, dark blue, and piney type green would look awesome!





Hope this helps!Eyeshadow colors for pink hair?
I used to have my hair dark red with hot pink and found that since the pink hair is in itself an ';accessory'; the last thing you want to do is put too much makeup on your eyes. You're best to stick with natural browns. You can buy lime green, purple, etc, shadows put just put a tiny dab of it on the outer corner of your lids or as eye liner. I'd also do just dark eye liner and then a sparkly taupe on my lids. By the way, Rimmel makes several lip glosses that go great with pink hair without being too overly pink.





Post a pic! I miss my pink hair. I started my own biz and went a bit more mainstream for awhile - red - http://www.ferretocious.com/laura/laura0鈥?/a> but I'm jonesing to get my pink back! http://www.ferretocious.com/laura/laurad鈥?/a> Which pink do you use? I found the best was Candy Pink by Splat!.
hey


i recently got pink hair.


and asked about eye shadows as well.


i use a lot of grey/silver color's


then black eyeliner on the bottom


or use a shimmer blue then


add a thin black eyeliner on the top.








if you want some photo's


of some makeup just email me :)
ok ditch the pink!!!! no more orange~ and eye liner goes on inner rim of bottom of your eye- or on outer rim of top





cream colors or brown eye shadows are the best








get real girly!!!!
If you're going to pink hair, why do you care about eyeshadow colors haha.
  • virus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color