Thursday, June 24, 2010

Guys- do you prefer your girlfriend with natural looking makeup or noticable eyeliner and eyeshadow?

I've always prefered natural looking make-up or no make up. Everytime my ex wore make up and it was noticable I asked her why she had so much on or any at all, and I thought she looked beautful without it. Then I would get yelled at.





But none or natural looking.Guys- do you prefer your girlfriend with natural looking makeup or noticable eyeliner and eyeshadow?
No makeup shows how pretty you really are, and they can except you that way. BTW, guys prefer natural becasue they might want to makeout with you and not be noticed by the ligh tgreens and blues.Guys- do you prefer your girlfriend with natural looking makeup or noticable eyeliner and eyeshadow?
It depends on the girl. My girlfriend has naturally dark eyelashes and i think she looks beautiful completely WITHOUT makeup. So it just depends on the girl.
I feel like natural is always better. However, a little to highlight the beauty that is already there is okay.
mostly natural but with eyeliner and light makeup to accentuate her bone structure and eyes.....wow sexy!!!
as long as its not suuper noticeable, and gross, im fine. if she is wearing massive amounts of makeup...she better be able to pull it off ;)
Natural
I prefer the ';Avril Lavigne'; look. Very sexy!!
definitely natural, maybe a little makeup but not so much that you can see but try not to over do it
I prefer no make-up...
good question. I always wondered this.
natural, or none at all
it dont matter as long as she looks good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color