Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the correct way to apply eyeshadow to look natural aswell?

Use a good eye shadow brush, the MAC ones are great. Use neutral tones: pale pinks, golds, light browns, beige. The most important thing is to build the colour slowly, not overload your brush and smear it on. Very lightly take the colour onto your brush, shake off excess, and lightly brush onto the eyelid in a sidways sweeping motion. If you want more colour, do the same thing a second time, then maybe even a third.What is the correct way to apply eyeshadow to look natural aswell?
use colors that are closer to your skin tone. and go darker to lighter going from lash to brow. hope that helps. oh and never wear blue eyeshadow cause that just looks bad on anyone especially if you have blue eyes.What is the correct way to apply eyeshadow to look natural aswell?
make sure you blend it and use colors that go together. don't use anything too over the top or you'll look dumb. make sure the colors go w/ your clothes or your eyes. don't put on too much, and don't put bright color all the way up to your brow. have fun experimenting! :)
Use a trowel and put on as much dark colour as possible.
Blend blend blend....
you will look more natural without it.
use a brush, brush lightly downwards towards lashes.
find a brand that you like, find the right shade apply with a makeup brush and blend blend blend. practice until you like what you see
jus make sure you blend it in, then it'll look natural. obviously you have to use the right colours too!
Use a brown shade and apply it evenly in the crease of your eye using a makeup brush designed for eyeshadow.
use the fold of the eye dar


k at bottom light above fold blend for as natural look
I get compliments on my makeup often and to tell you the truth I don't have much of it. What I do have is carried in my purse at all times. ***I carry a small purse. I have foundation (the compact type), blush (Neutral tones, browns with a touch of pink), brown eyeliner, mascara, eyelash curler and lip gloss. It takes me less than a minute to apply all of it. I put my foundation on then I break out the blush. :) I apply it to my cheeks and then to the creases of my eye lids. I then use my brown eyeliner above the tops of my eyelashes (I never go to the center corner of my eyes). Then I apply it to the bottoms (under my eyelashes (heavier on the outer eye but not too thick)) I then lightly shade my eyebrows with the same eyeliner I used on my eyes. I curl my lashes, apply mascara and put on my lip gloss. You see... I don't own any eyeshadow. It's not really needed. If you by the right type of blush and use it on your eyes as well you'll have a beautiful natural glow and everything will blend and look great. Good luck and God bless!
To have a natural look choose colors that are light and neutral like pinks, browns, golds, bronzes, green. Blend colors that use well on the the lid. Use brown eyeliner instead of black and even try a brown black mascara.
Use a very soft applicator brush and very neutral colours, go to a make up counter and ask them to demonstrate, the body shop are good.
go to http://www.mybodybeautiful.co.uk/Beauty/鈥?/a> and you'll find expert advice
Do not use applicators or brushes when u apply eyeshadow. Use your fingers to blend. It will look more natural.
Being a crossdresser into make-up, I say just go wild no holds barred if you ask me. Eyeshadow is meant to be bold the more un-natural the better.
put on the brown shade lghtly and blend it well that it will look like your natural skin color. too much make up will make you look like a clown.
Its all in the blending

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color