Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have dark circles, eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, concealer -- How should I apply them? Tips?

I'm 14 and I have serious dark circles. I sleep well and all that, but they don't seem to go away. I'm tired of stressing out over them, so I don't want tips on helping get rid of them.





I want good all-over eye makeup ideas.





Eyeliner, mascara, concealer, eyeshadow.





I have nice eyes, but I feel like these dark circles ruin them.





I love eye makeup, so I need good tips.





I have blue/green eyes.I have dark circles, eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, concealer -- How should I apply them? Tips?
Yeah, nothing much gets rid of them, they may be inherited, or they may be caused by allergies.


Use your concealer after you moisturize and before you use a foundation...if you wear a foundation. If you don't use a foundation, you should use a face powder on top of the concealer to ';seal'; it otherwise your eyeliner and mascara will smudge during the day because the concealer has oils in it which will break down your eye makeup.


I put my concealer all over my eyelid to use as a base for my eyeshadow. I have green eyes and find that the best color eyeshadows for me are in the pink and purple shades. They bring out the color of my eyes best.


I read a great eyeliner tip the other day: draw a thin line starting at your inner eye, as you reach the middle of your eye thicken the line. This makes your eyes look bigger. Check out photos of Angelina Jolie, she does her eyeliner this way. Have fun!I have dark circles, eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, concealer -- How should I apply them? Tips?
What about smokey eyes? May be not for everyday though..





http://ezinearticles.com/?Create-The-Perfect-Smokey-Eye%26amp;id=95924
and glasses which are not so commonly known.


http://www.mydarkcirclesblog.com/2006/11鈥?/a>





If you would like to apply home remedies to reduce dark circles, here are some of my suggestions:


Buy a box of regular, old fashioned unflavored gelatin (e.g. Knox) from grocery store. Take a small cup or bowl and put in 1 teaspoon of the gelatin mix. Add one tablespoon of boiling water %26amp; stir for a minute. Test it on your wrist to make sure it is not too hot. Then, using a cotton ball, pat it under your eyes as you would an eye cream or gel. Go lie down and listen to some music, or take a bath %26amp; let it stay on for at least 30 minutes. Then just rinse it off.Gelatin is very high in Vitamin K %26amp; Biotin. It will not remove your dark circles on the first application (but you will notice a difference), but if you do it daily for a week, and then 2-3 times a week for maintenance, you should notice a drastic reduction in dark circles.


http://www.mydarkcirclesblog.com/2007/01鈥?/a>
okay to get rid of the dark circles, put 3 dabs of concealer under them and rub it on to get rid of the circles. i also have blue green eyes myself, and a very light purple looks very pretty, or ever a light green or pink looks nice. for eye liner you could use a chocolate color or a dark navyish color. use a peach colored blush and just apply it to the cheek bones up into your eye direction. a clear or soft pink tinted lip gloss would look pretty also. and dont go too heavy on the mascara or youll look weird. just go lightly, enough so that you can have fuller lashes. hope it works!
Avon has an awsome product for dark circles under your eyes. I'm 19 and I use this and anti-wrinkle cream, I want to beat it all BEFORE it even starts to happen. I'm also a workaholic and help take care of a 2 year old, so renew does wonders for me.





First of all, with blue/green eyes STOP USING BLACK!!! I will look up stuff to see what is the best for you, and I will e-mail you, or leave another comment.





I also love eye make-up and have found that if I use a ';base'; first, nude colors show up a lot more and you can tell I have eye shadow on. Get a creamy type of eyeshadow in white, and put that on first. Also, eye liner (top lid only) in a THIN line looks awsome.....I love liquid eye liner. Buy some (felt tip may be easier for you) and spend a night playing with it to get the right pressure and practice practice practice!!! To make a thin line easier, pull on the outer corners of your eyelid to make your lid tight.





Good luck!!!!
Try to drink more water. Sometimes if you're not eliminating the toxins in your body your skin reflects that. Also, try vitamins, if nothing else, just a daily one.


If you want to just cover it up, use a sponge (you can get them at the dollar store) to apply a liquid foundation. You can then use a powder over that to set it. That will usually work for the day, but you may need to reapply after a few hours (if you go right from school to out with friends, etc). Also-some companies, such as Avon, offer topical (skin cream) remedies for under-eye circles but these can be pricey.


I hope this helped you, Good Luck!
use the concealer first just put some on the dark circles then rub with your finger around the whole bottom area of your eyes. Don't put too much though. I lil bit will be okay cuz if will blend good after 5 min. Then put eyeshadow and then use the mascara. I use a lil blush on my cheeks so the dark circles are don't stand out that much.





:)
haha you have the same problem as me. I can't get rid of them either, but what I like to do to help is to first exfoliate and moisturize my face (yeah like everyday) and then I put concealer under my eyes, after that I put on a little bit of foundation, and then just a small line of eyeliner under my lower lashes. But what helps the most is not wearing dark eyeshadows, they only make you notice the dark circles even more. try wearing silver, pink, and other light colored eyeshadows.
people that have natural Cat eyes to me are beautiful,but to get a cat eye look you can apply a little bit of darker shading than your skin coler but make sure its just a touch of not a drastic dark from your skin,and stroke up a hint. and use a black mascara and if you have natural long eyelashes that always helps a hint but its sucks for those who have to resort in an eyelash curler or fake eyelashes the little bit of dark shadow and the cat eye look eliminates Dark circles ,,!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color